Being a rebel requires courage, determination, and a little bit of stubbornness. Who better to model these characteristics than Rey, the last Jedi and leader of the next generation of the Resistance.
Just like Rey, who refused to trade in BB-8 for food, data rebels everywhere are rising above the norm, challenging the status quo, and daring to think differently.
Many are leading the charge to create simple, efficient, and effective data platforms within their own organizations. These heroes are fighting for a noble cause, a world where data freedom and data democratization becomes the standard. While their fight is not easy, it’s absolutely worth it.
Some of the real life data rebels speaking this year at Datanova include:
- Zhamak Dehghani, CEO of Nextdata
- Benn Stancil, Chief Analytics Office at Mode
- Martin Casado, Partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Joe Reis, Co-author of Fundamentals of Data Engineering
- Chad Sanderson, Head of Data Quality Camp
- Teresa Tung, Cloud First Chief Technologist at Accenture
- Martin Traverso, Trino Co-creator
And many, many more!
Join Rey, Princess Leia, and the rest of the Rebels at Datanova, February 8th and 9th.
May the force be with you.
If you’re a data rebel, register now.
Free. Virtual. Global.