Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 411-e STS has been released as a follow-up
to the 410-e LTS release.
The release is based on Trino 411 release. Following are some the highlights of the releasees:
migrateprocedure to convert a Hive table to Iceberg.
- Join and
LIKEpushdown in Ignite.
- Support for
proceduretable function for executing stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Faster join queries over Hive bucketed tables.
- Faster planning for tables with many columns in Hive.
In SEP, we’ve added numerous features with the following highlights:
- Better performance with managed statistics for the Red Shift and SQL Server connectors.
- Sharing queries tab as preview and query editor improvements
- Numerous security improvements for OAuth 2.0, built-in access control, and Lake Formation support.</li
Have a look at the release notes for 411-e for further features and improvements.
Joe, Kevin, and Manfred