Releases and new features
Starburst Enterprise continues to update with regular STS releases, offering fixes and new features including the following:
- Apache Hudi is now supported for cloud object stores Amazon S3, Azure ADLS and Google Cloud with read-only access
- The Starburst Oracle connector now supports Kerberos authentication with a credential cache.
- New access logs feature for the built-in access control audit log. The access logs allow data administrators the ability to see the access details of objects secured by access control.
Starburst Galaxy improvements are rolling along, including features like:
- Apache Hudi is now supported in public preview for cloud object stores with read-only access
- Support for the MERGE statement providing even more data warehouse-like functionality on your data lake
- Single sign-on is available for Okta, Google and Azure Active Directory
- Object storage location-based access control provides administrators with the ability to control where tables are created within object stores
- Query history reports allow you to see the most popular data sources, tables, and much more
- Share commonly used queries with specific roles for easy collaboration
- New getting started tutorials:
And check out all the newest details in our What’s New in Starburst Galaxy blog!
You can also read our product documentation for the latest guides and tutorials, such as our new guide on enabling fault-tolerant execution for queries in Starburst Enterprise.