Releases and new features
In the coming days, we’re releasing the quarterly Starburst Enterprise LTS, version 393-e. This marks the first LTS release that uses Java 17, bringing better performance, efficiency, and an improved codebase for our engineers to work with.
As always, this LTS release will include all of the great new features from recent Trino and Starburst Enterprise releases. Check out some of the highlights:
- Includes a feature to download the built-in access control Audit log into a comma-separated values (.csv) file
- We’ve added access control for table functions with Starburst Enterprise’s built-in access control system
- Create explicit deny policies with built-in access control
- Support for SQL MERGE statements has been added, and is now available in several connectors, including Hive, Delta Lake, and Iceberg
- The Snowflake connector supports multiple databases
- Data products includes the ability to clone data products
- The Teradata connector supports predicate pushdown support for statements using IN
Our releases are coming fast! For all the details view full release notes. Also be sure to check out our developer blog. Stay tuned in the coming days for more details on our newest Starburst Enterprise release.
Also, if you are yet not on the latest release, please check out our latest backports.