Starburst Enterprise platform (SEP) 392-e STS has been released as a follow-up to the 391-e STS release.
The release is based on Trino 392, which includes the following noteworthy changes:
- Support for dynamic filtering with fault-tolerant query execution.
- Support for correlated subqueries in
- Support for Amazon S3 Select pushdown for JSON files.
- Support for Avro format in Iceberg connector.
- Faster queries when filtering by
__timecolumn in Druid.
- Add predicate pushdown support to the Starburst Teradata connectors for SQL statements using
- Add a function to the Starburst Teradata connectors that flushes the JDBC metadata cache.
For more information, refer to the release notes for 392-e.
Terry, Joe, and Manfred